Grow Your Tribe & coLAB
Did you hear? #TeamBlogalicious – and some lucky Blogalicious contest winners – recently attended Altitude Summit’s 9th conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. What a blast!!! Thanks to all who attended and repped us so well.
We adore #AltSummit and our fellow #Altees – their creativity, enthusiasm and inspiration so much so that we’ve decided to team up with Alt (and our friends at Latina Bloggers Connect) for … coLAB!
This is collaborative project between our three communities. Latina Bloggers Connect (that’s the L), Alt Summit (that’s the A) and Blogalicious, (you guessed it, that’s the B). We’re all teaming up to cross connect our communities to make magic happen.
Here’s How YOU Can ‘Up’ Your Collaboration Game:
As a Blogalicious community member, you can opt into this inaugural program! If you do, you will be partnered with a member of the Alt or Latina Bloggers Connect communities. And, together, you and your new partner will come up with a fun, collaborative project, large or small — it’s totally up to you.
Then, you and your partner will share your project across your platforms, in whatever way you’d like. We will be featuring some of these great projects on the Blogalicious platforms as well as our partner networks social channels.
What sorts of projects?
Like we said there is no project too big or too small, the sky’s limit… but here are a few ideas to kick start your brainstorming:
- Engaging in specific collaborative projects (perhaps 2 takes on the same DIY, or two essays on a related topic), that would be presented on both participant’s blogs and/or social media outlets.
- Introducing and interviewing each other on corresponding sites or social media to highlight each partner and what they have accomplished in their own community.
- Consulting with each other on how each of you have achieved brand growth, what has worked, what has not worked, sharing information about blogger-friendly brands and contacts, and engaging in a conversation about the future of blogging as a business.
- Creating a project (artist/crafter) sold on another partner’s site (shop owner).
- The ideas are endless…
Why Should I Do This?
GREAT question. Maybe you…
- Are looking for a new project to spice up your blogging life
- Need a partner for a project with a particular area of expertise
- Would love to expand your reach through a partner list
- Are looking for guest posts for your site (or are wanting to guest post on another’s site)!
- Want to learn a new skill
- Would love to teach a new skill
- Are in search of a mentor or mentee
- Have been dying to JV with an awesome content creator
- The possibilities are endless!!
We think this is going to be a really amazing way to make connections , increase your network and expand your horizons, and we want you to be a part of things! We can’t wait to see what kinds of projects, promotions, and friendships come from this program.
Wanna coLAB? Here’s How:
If you’d like to participate, please fill out this simple form by Friday, July 3rd.
Let’s get this party started!