#365BlackAwards Twitter Event Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH TWITTER (“Twitter”). A Twitter ACCOUNT AND INTERNET ACCESS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. How To Enter: Promotion begins at 9:00pm EST on August 10, 2014 and ends at 10:00pm EST on August10, 2014. To enter you must be present during the above time period of the Twitter party and participate with an original Tweet (no retweets) using the hashtag #365BlackAwards and answer the Giveaway questions. A random winner will be chosen amongst those who answered. All entries must be in English and entrant’s original work. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. All entries must be posted by 10:00pm EST on August 10th, 2014, when the promotion ends.
2. Participation: Promotion is open to legal residents of all 50 States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Mamalaw Media Group (Blogalicious), participating hired bloggers and the Giveaway Sponsor are not eligible to participate. This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. Winner Validation: Winners will be randomly selected during the entry period from all valid entries received. Winners will be selected randomly by Blogalicious using http://random.org as a selection tool. All decisions of Blogalicious are final. By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of the judging organization. Winners will be notified via Twitter and will have 24 hours to confirm receipt of the tweet. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and can be used in advertising or otherwise without any compensation to entrants. Winner agrees to permit Blogalicious and the Giveaway Sponsor to use her or his name, voice, photo, or likeness for reasonable promotional and marketing purposes for up to 90 days after the end of the Giveaway.
4. Prizes and Odds: Total of TEN (10) winners: McDonald’s Arch Cards (9) – $25 gift cards; (1) – $50 gift card.
a. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor due to prize availability and then with prize of equal or greater value. Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes on prize, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specified as included in the prize. If Winner is a minor under applicable state law, parent or legal guardian must sign all documents and accept prize on behalf of minor. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received during the Entry Period.
b. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
c. Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsors and Blogalicious (a sub-entity of Mamalaw Media Group) is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. We will make every effort to ensure your prizes are delivered but are not liable for receipt after 90 days.
5. General Conditions: By entering, you agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor (McDonald’s USA LLC), Blogalicious, and their respective affiliated and parent companies, and related entities including officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each; advertising and promotion agencies from all claims or damages arising out of your participation in this promotion and/or acceptance, ownership or use of any prize. Blogalicious and Sponsor are in no way responsible for any technical or server malfunctions on third party websites like Twitter. Blogalicious and Sponsor shall not be responsible for the interruption, delay, termination or malfunction Twitter. If for any reason any portion of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion. Blogalicious and Sponsor reserve the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with any entry process, and to award prizes among eligible entries not affected by the problem. Blogalicious will provide the name of the winner for any Giveaway, upon request, for 90 days after that Giveaway’s entry period ends.
Sponsor: McDonald’s USA, LLC