BlogHer is back as a sponsor of Blogalicious Weekend! This is BlogHer’s 5th year supporting our community and we just couldn’t be happier to welcome them back. This year we’ve come up with something exciting, creative and never-before-done: a vlog festival, where the video submissions come from you! Here’s how to get in on the fun:
Starting today, July 8th, 2013, you can enter by…
- Creating an original video that is 2 minutes or less in length. The criteria for the video(s) are as follows:
* The video cannot be professionally done;
* The video must fall within at least one of the following categories:(a) Best “About Me” video;
(b) Best Use of Vine/Instagram Video;
(c) Best Use of a Video That Is Not a Talking Head; and
(d) Best Humor video.
- Uploading that video to Youtube.com; and
- Tagging your video: Blogalicious.
Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Appeal (50%);
- Creativity (25%); and
- Quality (25%).
The deadline to submit your vlog entry is 5pm PST on July 31st, 2013! The judging panel will review all entries announce winners for each of the categories on or about September 1, 2013. At the conference, all attendees will be able to vote for an Audience Favorite. We’ll show each winning video and award the Audience Favorite on Saturday, October 5th!
Each winner will receive:
- A ticket to attend both the BlogHer ’14 and the Blogalicious 2014 conferences;
- A video interview about them, their video and their blog, to be posted on BlogHer.com and BeBlogalicious.com; and
- The coveted title of ‘BlogHerLicious Vlog Festival 2013 Winner!’
This is your chance to flex your vlogging muscles!! Good luck and we can’t wait to see your vids ;)