Blogalicious is seeking dynamic individuals for this year’s Social Media Ambassador team. Influencers, bloggers, and content creators of all backgrounds are welcome to apply for this position as long as they are qualified, passionate about social media, and ready to work with our brand.
As a Social Media Ambassador, you will help us promote the conference and sponsors authentically to your audience and ours through engaging content and social media. In exchange for your diligence, you’ll receive one free ticket to Blogalicious Weekend during Thursday, October 5 to Sunday, October 8, 2017, in Miami, Florida. (If you’ve already purchased a ticket and are chosen for this opportunity, you will be fully reimbursed.)
Here’s what you need to know:
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Requirements & Eligibility:
- Must be able to perform the duties of the job. This is not an on-the-job training experience, so please do not apply if you’re not knowledgeable or skilled in how social media works.
- Must have an engaged following on social media. While your audience doesn’t have to be large, it must be one that is influenced by you.
- Willing to attend an orientation that may be held virtually one week before the conference and/or in person on Thursday, October 5 at the hotel.
- Available to work every day during conference weekend, October 5-8 for a minimum of 10 hours.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with ease such as live tweeting, regular postings, mandatory blog posts, attending mandatory scheduled conference workshops, etc.
- A love for beasting online!
Responsibilities & Perks:
As a conference Social Media Ambassador, you’re representing the Blogalicious brand.
We ask that you please conduct yourselves with integrity and professionalism. It’s also a requirement that you have fun, be flexible and ask questions whenever necessary!
Ambassadors will receive one complimentary ticket to Blogalicious Weekend, which includes admission to official conference social events, workshops, keynotes, breakout sessions, meals, and awesome swag.
Travel & Time:
Ambassadors must work a minimum of 15 hours during conference weekend. (5 hrs daily) You will receive a conference schedule beforehand detailing sessions that will need social coverage and interaction. We will do our best to place you in sessions that will satisfy both your needs and the needs of the Conference. While in attendance, we ask that you follow the guidelines that will be emailed to you in advance as it pertains to social sharing, proper hashtags, sponsor content, and more.
A meeting, virtually or by phone, will be held with the ambassadors and Coordinator a week before the Conference to discuss details. Please plan to arrive by Thursday morning, October 5, 2017, to go over any last-minute changes in the schedule or questions as needs may advance.
Please note: Ambassadors will not receive travel or hotel assistance or reimbursement to or from the Conference site.
Performance & Termination:
Our Ambassadors must be productive, cooperative, and perform their assigned tasks before, during and after the Conference. Blogalicious accepts the service of ambassadors with the understanding that enthusiasm, energy, and positive attitudes are expected for a well-managed and successful volunteer experience.
In cases of misconduct or unsatisfactory performance, Blogalicious reserves the right to make determinations regarding the suitability of ambassadors to continue in service.
Ambassador positions are limited. Please apply by August 4, 2017. We’ll send notifications by August 18, 2017. Meet us in Miami, morning time on October 5, 2017. Contact email@example.com for questions.