Update: Missed your chance to submit? The contest has been extended until 8/21/15! Don’t delay! See below for details.
Perfect Pitch III Guidelines & More
Need-to-Know Entry Information for The Perfect Pitch III:
Contest Eligibility: No more than five years in business.
1. One-minute video introduction (published to You Tube)
2. Business plan overview (PDF)
3. Case study of a successful project (PDF)
4. Head shot and bio to be provided with the submission (Hi-Res)
Submissions will be accepted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should contain a link to the video on YouTube, business plan, case study, bio and head shot.
Scoring: Submissions will be judged by our expert panelists/judges based on the following:
√ 20% Originality of Business Concept
- Demonstrate that you have a unique and innovative business concept that differentiates you from other businesses
√ 50% Business Pitch
- Clear articulation of your business plan and model
- Concise explanation on why your business should be selected
√ 30% Package Quality
- Submission is visually appealing and creative
- Demonstrates professionalism
Scoring Guidelines: Each submission will be rated in each category on a five point scale.
Submission Deadline: Friday, August 7, 2015. 11:59PM, EST
Finalists Selection: Three finalists will be selected based on highest cumulative scores as determined by the scoring process. Then, Team Blogalicious will notify both the finalists, and those not selected, via email on Friday, August 21, 2015.
We’re just as excited about The Perfect Pitch III as you are! Remember to bring your A game and pitch like your business depends on it.