The time of year has come again for our infamous Blogalicious Weekend conference! And with that conference, comes our call for speakers. That’s right, we want YOU to speak at Blogalicious Weekend 2015 this year and share your niche expertise with our community. The process for getting your speak on is quite simple. Check it out.
- First, thoroughly fill out the application below. Be sure to answer every question as best as you can.
- Next, send us your best pitch via video submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. (See our pitching theme below.)
- Finally, after Team Blogalicious deliberates, a select few of you will be chosen to shine as a Blogalicious Weekend 2015 Speaker!
Our theme for Blogalicious Weekend 2015 is Build Your Own Empire!
By now you’re an expert at this blogging game. In fact, it is NOT a game. It is your business, your livelihood, and your passion. What may have started out as a blog that was created part-time after hours in between the 9 to 5 grind is now well on its way to being a full-time, full-blown enterprise. It may have expanded to eBooks, podcasts, merchandising, events, and consulting. Now it’s time to start thinking about longevity and arm yourself with tools to build your EMPIRE and create legacy while adding a couple extra zeros to your bank account.
This year we want to bring blueprints. Plans shared by those who have enjoyed success that help other to lay out the ground work to build a solid business foundation.
Toolsets. We’re taking you to the next level in terms of what tools and resources are essential to empire building.
People. As always, we want you to leave the conference with an iPhone chock-full of new (or renewed) contacts. But this time, you’ll leave with ones that meet specific needs for your blogs and businesses.
We are looking for GREAT industry leaders that can offer the above to conference attendees for a memorable experience.
Top Pointers for Being Chosen to Speak at #BYOE15
- Pitch your submissions based on our Build Your Own Empire theme. Keep in mind how your expertise can position our members to build the business of their dreams.
- Highlight important, quality points.
- Be creative, confident and yourself! (Because we wouldn’t want you any other way.)
For other tips, straight from Stacey’s mouth, listen to her masterclass on pitching
interview with Talk to Amber, HERE.
Blogalicious Weekend 2015 Call for Speakers | Be Blogalicious