Happy Veterans Day & More
This week, we’re thanking our courageous veterans for their service and giving a few more entrepreneurial resources. Get into our weekly round up.
Happy Veterans Day
To our veteran community, we want to personally thank you for sacrificing your lives so that we may continue to live free in America. Thank you for standing for this country during times when you didn’t feel like it, were weak and felt unsupported. Your dedication has not gone unnoticed and again, we thank you and appreciate you with humble minds and hearts. Happy Veterans Day to all of our Blogalicious veterans!
Monetize Your Sign Up Traffic
In case you missed it, Blogalicious and AdQuire are bringing you a FREE webinar to help you grow your user engagement. Learn how to bring great incremental revenue to your site by bringing great brands and advertisers to your audience!
When: This Thursday, as in tomorrow, at 1 PM!
How: Through our bLink Marketing Network. Not a member yet? Join here: www.beblogalicious.com/join.
Why: Because you’re leaving money on the table.
See you there!
Instagram has a partner program?
Of course they do and they want you! Here’s what they’re saying:
“Today, we’re excited to announce the addition of Instagram Partners—a set of experts vetted for excellence ready to help businesses grow on Instagram. We created Instagram Partners to make it easier for advertisers of any size to find the best-in-class technology partners they need to get great results on our platform.”
Our partners complement Instagram’s marketing tools, simplifying and scaling success for businesses through their propriety tools. We’re starting the program with 40 partners ready to power businesses around the globe in three key areas of expertise on Instagram: 1) ad tech, 2) community management and 3) content marketing.
1. Ad Tech: Advertisers can easily manage ads throughout the planning, buying and optimizing process
2. Community Management: Marketers can better interact and understand the Instagram community
3. Content Marketing: Businesses can quickly create, curate and source content
“Instagram gives brands a powerful platform to drive consumer awareness and action, and to reach new, qualified audiences,” says Laura O’Shaughnessy, co-founder and CEO of Instagram partner SocialCode. “Since becoming an Instagram partner, we’ve helped more than 40% of our client advertisers launch Instagram campaigns driving their objectives.”
Emoji Marketing is a thing!
Sprout Social, a social media software company, created an infographic and blog post about emoji marketing and its pretty awesome! It talks about the science of emoji marketing and how your brand can benefit from using them.
Here are a few key points:
1. The attention span of the average adult is no more than a couple of minutes. A study from Microsoft discovered people lose concentration after only eight seconds—that’s one second faster than a goldfish.
2. Today 63% of social media is made up of images. This has opened up a number of creative opportunities for marketers. One of the biggest visual trends to take the marketing world by storm is emoji.
3. 1,620 emojis are supported in iOS 9.1.
Sprout Social came with case studies that show how brands are using emojis, like The White House, Chevrolet, Goldman Sachs and more.
Read the full article here. Share your ideas with us, too.