When we said that we wanted to support you in FUNDING your brands, we meant it! And, with the partnership of Wells Fargo, we’re thrilled to present a golden opportunity…
Wells Fargo and Blogalicious Present:
The Perfect Pitch Contest
Materials will be submitted via email and finalists will pitch their event at BlogaliciousFIVE in Atlanta, GA on October 5th, 2013.
- Submission Deadline is Friday, September 20th, 2013 at 5pm EST
- Finalists will be announced on Monday, September 30th, 2013 (via email)
- The Winner and Fan Favorite will be announced on Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at BlogaliciousFIVE.
Submissions must include:
- a <1-minute video introduction;
- a business plan overview; and
- a case study of a successful project.
- please also provide a headshot and a bio.
Submissions will be accepted via email to: info (at) beblogalicious (dot) com and should contain a link to the video on YouTube, and 2 PDF attachments of the business plan and case study.
On-Site Pitch Event.
The finalists will each have 5 minutes to present their pitch at BlogaliciousFIVE and will be competing for 2 titles and exciting prizes!:
Pitch Contest Winner receives:
- $5,000 grand prize
- Free consultation sessions from business expert
- Complimentary Financial Review with Wells Fargo
- Each finalist will receive consultative services/technical support
- Special guest interview on “School for Start-Ups” radio show (Hosted by renowned author and Small Business Expert, Jim Beach)
Fan Favorite receives:
- Special guest interview on “School for Start-Ups” radio show(hosted by renowned author and Small Business Expert, Jim Beach); and
- Consultation with business specialist.
Submissions will be judged based on the following:
20% Originality of Business Concept
– Demonstrate that you have a unique and innovative business concept that differentiates you from other businesses.
50% Business Pitch
– Clear articulation of your business plan and model.
– Concise explanation on why your business should be selected.
30% Package Quality
– Submission is visually appealing and creative.
– Demonstrates professionalism.
Special thanks to Wells Fargo for making this possible! We can’t wait to see your entries. Good luck!!!