Last year at Blogalicious Weekend 2015, we launched the first ever VIP Mastermind Day. The event was a full room of 50 empire builders and social media influencers who were serious about elevating their brand to the next level.
3 Reasons to Join Our VIP Mastermind Day
1. Advanced level content that you won’t find anywhere else! If you’re in a place where Google searching leads you nowhere fast, it’s time to up the ante just a bit. You don’t need generic content, exercises and presentations. You need the advanced information that can change your life when implemented. We’re giving you this for starters.
2. Targeted strategies from Power Presenters! Who better to get hands-on strategies from than the Power Presenters who’ve used and profited from them first hand? This workshop will give you the opportunity to engage with our presenters and guests face-to-face and share strategies for content building for your blog or business.
3. Networking with others who are crazy passionate like you in a safe environment! Imagine 50 of your smartest and most focused colleagues together, in a room, talking empire-building strategies with no-holds barred – for an entire day. THIS is what VIP Mastermind Day is all about and we want you to grow from that experience. Plus, you’ll get access to the full Blogalicious Weekend Conference pass.
We are proud to present the 2016 Mastermind Day Power lineup and session topics:
Stacey Ferguson, Blogalicious + Justice Fergie Lifestyle Media
Workshop 1: Channeling Your Awesome: Keys to Aligning Your Passions into a Cohesive Business Strategy
It’s no secret that the most successful brands are the ones that are a reflection of the person behind it. So how do you fulfill your purpose by creating a brand that encompasses all of your gifts? There is a way for multipassionate entrepreneurs to channel their awesome and align their passions into a cohesive business strategy!
– What should be a hobby vs. what should be a revenue stream.
– How to be strategic in building your brand one facet at a time.
– The 4-Part Formula to consider when streamlining your passions.
Because I like fun and parties and creating aha! moments, get ready for some hands-on activities that will force you to think outside of the box!
Featured in Southern Living, The Washington Post, Black Enterprise, and on NPR, The Tom Joyner Morning Show, Mashable, FOX, The Root, and more, Stacey is a sought-after influencer coach, media personality, digital brand strategist, content creator, public speaker, and Chief Curator of the Be Blogalicious community and conferences celebrating diversity among women in social media. As Founder of Justice Fergie Lifestyle Media, she combines media, publishing, coaching & events to inspire women to live richly, with strategies for life design and turning personal passions into viable brands. She is also a technology and advertising attorney by trade and regularly consults with entrepreneurs, startups and established brands on digital and brand strategy. Stacey is a wife, and mother of 3 and lives in the DC Metro Area.
Amber Anderson, KAYSON
Workshop 2: Treat Your Site Like the Product It is
This session will be a group workshop with industry-leading product manager, Amber Anderson focused on teaching bloggers how to rethink the way they build, market & manage their blogs.
– A blog is a product. It has customers, competitors and a lifecycle.
– By treating a blog like a product, you’ll be able to make more with less & how.
– The tools required to create your first product plan and one-year roadmap.
Amber Anderson is the founder of Kayson where she specializes in helping people identify, build (or evolve), launch and manage “things” their businesses can sell. Over the last ten years, Amber has created tangible and intangible products that save or make her clients more than $1 billion per year.
After eight years of success in the corporate setting with companies like Apollo Group, Education 2020 and Clairvoyant, Amber founded Kayson with the goal of using her background in business analytics and product management to help businesses do better and last longer. She has founded two successful companies, including Kayson, and is working on a third company named MORE.
Amber is a graduate of Arizona State University and has done graduate work at Western International and Stanford University. Outside of work, Amber can be found spending time with her husband, chasing her son Kayson around, eating something sweet or blogging at amberanderson.me.
Arsha Jones, Tees In the Trap + Capital City Mambo Sauce + Brand, Build, Sell
Workshop 3: Building Beyond the Blog with E-Commerce
This workshop is all about teaching you how to think beyond your blogs and to evolve from ‘hustlers’ to business men and women in the eCommerce industry. We’ll discuss knowing your why, product creation and the basics of how to get started.
– How eCommerce is an opportunity to explore your creativity
– Identifying what product you will bring to the market and how your product will add value to the lives of your customers.
– How to get started in 5 critical steps, including the technical basics of establishing an e-Commerce biz
Get ready for lots of hands-on activities, group work and Q&A!
Arsha is hard-worker who loves design and alone time. She’s super human and balances way too many things at once. Currently operating/managing @capitalcityco, keeping you fly @teesinthetrap, building iOS apps for @appsbythepound, while running a design blog @brandbuildsell – which is why she has no time for @arshajones.
She’s a lover of communication, knowledge and learning new things. Join her crazy world. You won’t be disappointed.
Spaces are limited and you don’t want to miss out! You don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what last year’s attendees had to say:
The event is on Thursday, November 3rd at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta. It’s an all day strategy meeting followed by a VIP cocktail reception. Your VIP ticket includes access to full series of Blogalicious Weekend events and meals on Friday and Saturday as well!
Click HERE to register. See you in Atlanta!