A fabulous mystery woman has graced the Blogalicious logo for 7 years. Through our ups and downs, she’s grown with us and been a consistent ride or die chick. This year, we decided to put some respeck on her name, but the problem is: she doesn’t have one! This is where you we introduce you, our crafty digital family, to our “Who’s That Girl?” contest.
The “Who’s That Girl?” contest gives you the opportunity to suggest fun, over-the-top, unique names for our mystery woman. We want you to go all out and share the craziest names you can think of. The contest will run for 30 days, starting today, May 19 and will end on June 19. In exchange for your suggestion(s), we’re gifting one lucky winner with a complimentary two night hotel stay at the exclusive Grand Hyatt Buckhead during Blogalicious Weekend!
Sweet deal, right? Learn how you can enter the contest below.
Rules & How to Enter:
- Each candidate must be registered for the conference before entering the “Who’s That Girl?” contest. This means you should have already purchased your conference ticket.
- Each candidate can submit an infinite amount of fun names to us from 5/19 – 6/19.
- Tweet your submissions to us at @BeBlogalicious and use the hashtag #WhosThatGirlB8 so we can find you. Here’s an example of what your tweet should look like: [NAME SUBMISSION] #WhosThatGirlB8. Submissions will not be counted if they’re not in the proper format.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but transferable.
- Hotel room name can be transferable as well.
Contest runs from 5/19 – 6/19.
So, what happens next? This!
- When the contest ends, Team Blogalicious will review all entries and select our top 10 favorites.
- Next, we’ll open up a week long poll so that YOU can choose the best name from our pickings.
- The name with the most votes will be announced via social media and newsletter as the winner of our Who’s That Girl contest, who’ll receive that awesome free two night hotel stay!
Word travels fast, but not without you. Share this post with your friends so they can join in, too! We want as many names as you have to offer. And not just any ordinary name, but the good stuff.
To get you in the mood of flexing those creative muscles, we’re leaving you with a the 2001 classic itself, by rapper E.V.E!