When we said that we wanted to support you in FUNDING your brands, we meant it! And, with the partnership of Wells Fargo, we’re thrilled to present a golden opportunity…
Wells Fargo and Blogalicious Present:
The Perfect Pitch Contest
Submit your business for a chance to pitch a panel of small business expert judges and a chance to win $5,000 to FUND your brand along with consultation sessions, an exclusive radio interview and a financial review with Wells Fargo.
Registered BlogaliciousFIVE attendees who are small business owners with a concept that’s been operational for between one and five years.
A materials submission and live pitch contest to support small business owners in funding their entrepreneurial visions.
Materials will be submitted via email and finalists will pitch their event at BlogaliciousFIVE in Atlanta, GA on October 5th, 2013.
- Submission Deadline is Friday, September 20th, 2013 at 5pm EST
- Finalists will be announced on Monday, September 30th, 2013 (via email)
- The Winner and Fan Favorite will be announced on Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at BlogaliciousFIVE.
Submissions must include:
- a <1-minute video introduction;
- a business plan overview; and
- a case study of a successful project.
- please also provide a headshot and a bio.
Submissions will be accepted via email to: info (at) beblogalicious (dot) com and should contain a link to the video on YouTube, and 2 PDF attachments of the business plan and case study.
On-Site Pitch Event.
The finalists will each have 5 minutes to present their pitch at BlogaliciousFIVE and will be competing for 2 titles and exciting prizes!:
Pitch Contest Winner receives:
- $5,000 grand prize
- Free consultation sessions from business expert
- Complimentary Financial Review with Wells Fargo
- Each finalist will receive consultative services/technical support
- Special guest interview on “School for Start-Ups” radio show (Hosted by renowned author and Small Business Expert, Jim Beach)
Fan Favorite receives:
- Special guest interview on “School for Start-Ups” radio show(hosted by renowned author and Small Business Expert, Jim Beach); and
- Consultation with business specialist.
Submissions will be judged based on the following:
20% Originality of Business Concept
– Demonstrate that you have a unique and innovative business concept that differentiates you from other businesses.
50% Business Pitch
– Clear articulation of your business plan and model.
– Concise explanation on why your business should be selected.
30% Package Quality
– Submission is visually appealing and creative.
– Demonstrates professionalism.
Special thanks to Wells Fargo for making this possible! We can’t wait to see your entries. Good luck!!!