In exactly four months we’ll be having the time of our lives at a luxury hotel on the Potomac River, laughing, learning and bonding with our digital sisters at Blogalicious Weekend 2011! And wouldn’t it be sweeeet if your trip to Washington, D.C. was completely free?
Justice Fergie note to self: do not wear strapless sundresses when vlogging. I swear I’m not naked!
Here’s the fine print:
- All contestants must be a blogger or vlogger with an active blog address
- Contestants must be a subscriber of the BeBlogalicious Youtube Channel
- All video submissions should be at least 1 minute and no more that 3 minutes
Video Submission Should Include:
- Self/ Blog Introduction
- Brief Blog History
– How long have you been a blogger?
– What was your inspiration to start a blog?
– How have you managed to maintain an active blog?
- WHY do you want to be at Blogalicious Weekend and why should YOU be chosen to win an All-Expense-Paid Trip!
GRAND PRIZE: Free Blogalicious Weekend 2011 Full Conference Pass; Round-Trip Travel to and from Washington, D.C. from your hometown; and 2 free hotel nights at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
How to Enter:
- Upload your video to You Tube and tag it: Blogalicious
- Subscribe to the BeBlogalicious You Tube Channel
- Tweet the video to @BeBlogalicious using the hashtags: #MyBlogInLivingColor and/or Post the video on your blog if you’re not on Twitter
- Leave us a comment on this post with a link to where we can see your video (either the You Tube link or to a post on your blog)
- That’s it!
- Contest Ends on July 22nd at midnight EST.