There are so many reasons why South Beach is a great place to hold the second annual Blogalicious Weekend Conference that we decided to try and list them all, right here! Let’s face it, between the possible celebrity sightings, to the fabulous restaurants, and beautiful beaches, South Beach is hot and sexy. Let’s not forget the surrounding Miami neighborhoods that offer an eclectic mix of urban lifestyle living and traditional Latin flavors. I mean really, is there a better place to hold a conference? Not just any conference, but a Blogalicious conference.
We don’t think so! And based on the standing ovation you guys gave us last year when we announced Miami as our next location, we think you all agree – Miami is it!
But aside from all the great things about Miami, how about all the great reasons why registering for Blogalicious before our early bird prices end on July 1st is a great idea?
When you combine the great things about Miami and the reasons why you have to register early, we’ve got our very own Top Ten list!
Here are the Top Ten Reasons to Register Early for Blogalicious 2010
1) When you watch the next episode of Basketball Wives, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that you too, will have a chance to visit the same restaurants, boutiques, and hotel as Evelyn, Jennifer, Suzie, and the rest of the gals. You might even spot one of the gals since the second season was just picked up by VH1.
2) You’ll save $65.00 on registration which equals two mango mojitos, a nice Cuban dinner, and Cuban dessert at a great South Beach restaurant.
3) You won’t end up on the waiting list because Blogalicious 2010 WILL.sell.out. We’ve doubled attendance this year but passes are going fast.
4) You already booked your room at the Ritz, so go ahead and register!
5) The “I’m Going to Blogalicious” badge is not only a cute accessory to your blog, but another way to let everyone know you are going to hottest conference this year. Woot!
6) The early flamingo catches the Blogalicious worm. You’ll start to get exclusive, attendee insider tips, news, and benefits so don’t miss out!
7) Registering is already on your to-do list so register today and scratch that sucker off- done!
8) You don’t want to spend your Blogalicious money on your summer vacation with the family, boyfriend, girlfriend, your dog, or whomever.
9) Will Smith said it best in 1998, “Bienviendo a Miami… [it’s] the city that keeps the roof blazing!”
10) When will you ever have another chance to stay at a luxury South Beach hotel like the Ritz Carlton for only $199 a night?!
So here is what we are doing. We are holding a contest where you can enter for a chance to win one free night at the Ritz Carlton, South Beach. That’s a prize value of $199, plus taxes.
Here’s all you have to do to enter to win one free night:
1) Tweet your reason why registering for Blogalicious before the early bird is a fabulous idea. We’ve listed our reasons above as an example. Be sure to use the hashtag #blogalicious10 in your Tweets.
2) Leave us a comment with your reason(s) in this post and provide a link to your tweet so that we know you did it. One entry for every unique tweet and comment!
3) Get two entries for every unique post on your blog. Like Rule #2 above, leave us a comment here so we know you did it.
Additional rules: You don’t have to be registered for the conference to enter this contest, but you must be registered by 11:59 pm July 1, 2010 to win. If you are not registered by July 1, 2010 you can’t claim your prize and we’ll give your night to the next winner! You must also claim your prize by 5:00 PM EST on July 12, 2010.
One winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday, July 2, 2010.
So what’s your reason!?