Our long-time partner, Change the Cycle, is looking to connect with 5 special women for an on-site video and photo shoot at Blogalicious Weekend 2017 in Miami on Friday, October 6 at 6:30pm!
Specifically, they are in search of women who have a personal connection to abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB) and Fibroids who are willing to share their story on camera to help other women who suffer speak up. All too often these issues go untreated and women suffer in silence because the public conversation isn’t being had!
If the following apply to you, please let us know:
- You’re registered for Blogalicious Weekend 2017 (if not, go ahead and do so here: http://bit.ly/blogalicious2017
- You are comfortable on camera and allowing Change the Cycle to share their footage on the http://changethecycle.com/ website and social channels; you are of course welcome to share it as well on your own channels!
- You have a connection to AUB / Fibroids
- You actually have AUB/Fibroids currently and are navigating the treatment options
- You who have effectively treated AUB/Fibroids (perhaps via the MyoSure/NovaSure options)
- You who have become frustrated by failed treatments / want to avoid hysterectomy
- You who have a long line of family members who experience AUB/Issues
If you meet the above criteria, please email Pamela King (email@example.com) NLT than September 22, 2017 with a short blurb about your personal experience with fibroids and/or AUB, including when you started to experience symptoms, what those symptoms are, and where you are in your treatment journey (e.g., have you talked to your doctor, undergone treatment, etc.)