This week, we’re discussing three things that can change your life — pitching, giveaways and music. And get this: you can very well apply those changes to both your personal and professional lives. Keep reading.
Pitching 101. Tis the season for all things conferences, grants and pitching. Before applying for anything, it is best that you’re prepared. Terrance Gaines of Brotha Tech schools us again in a very informative post titled Four Tips For The Perfect Elevator Pitch. Read his easy tips on perfecting your pitch. Following his advice not only strengthens your chances for winning, but it will also sharpen your critical thinking skills and allow you to revisit your business goals. Use that same energy to revisit your personal goals and friendships, too.
Blogalicious Conference 2015. We blogged about it and shared it on social media yesterday. In case you missed it, know that the registration for the Blogalicious conference is NOW OPEN! This year’s theme is Build Your Own Empire, because isn’t everyone’s goal to build a prosperous empire and legacy? We can’t wait to connect with you in the flesh this September in Baltimore. Register for your ticket today! In one setting, you’ll be inspired to rock your business while reconnecting with your blogger friends.
Magazine Giveaway. iBlogmagazine.com wants to give you one free year of membership! That’s right. We partnered with them to offer you everything exclusive when it comes to blogging resources, business, influencers and so much more. Still not convinced you should enter this giveaway? Here’s a little more about iBlog:
- Daily posts from experts in social media, blogging and business
- Three weekly one-on-one video interviews with top bloggers, social media experts, agency, brand and pr firms
- #iBlogam social morning show monday-friday – Launching in June 2015
- Industry’s largest Resource hub with new items being added daily
- Industry’s largest Network hub containing Blogger, Influencer and Ad Networks
- Industry’s largest women’s blog, social media and business conference and event hub
- We are currently constructing the largest online shop for social media tools, products and services for influencers
Imagine getting this (and more) for free this year. Simply register HERE!
Nicki Minaj + Beyonce = Tidal? Rap mogul Jay-Z recently launched Tidal, a new monthly streaming service that releases great music from great artists like Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Madonna, Usher and more to paying subscribers. Just yesterday, Tidal released the 90s inspired video Feelin’ Myself by rapper Nicki Minaj featuring Jigga’s wife Beyonce on the track. The Internet went in a frenzy over these two chumming it up on screen and honestly, we can see why. The video is cute, the song is catchy and is the perfect song to add to your workout and At Work playlist this summer.
Here’s a snippet of the video.