Ladies, it’s time to announce our next big news! We’ve had such astounding response from a number of great companies interested in marketing and launching their brand or product during the conference. Our swag bags are quickly filling up with some fabulous stuff. (‘Course, a swag bag can never fill up, right?) It’s clear, the word about the conference is out. We’re on Twitter, Facebook, and of course here, and there. Many of you are already great advocates and we appreciate all that you have done to help us spread the word about Blogalicious. You’ve either placed our badge on your blog or you’re helping us plan a fabulous event. Awesome, we LOVE YOU! But there’s still much to be done before October. It’s time to round up conference attendees and make the first annual WOC blogging conference a huge success.
This is where our Ambassadors come in. We are searching for five fabulous women to join our team as Blogalicious Ambassadors. As an ambassador, you will receive a waiver on your registration fee and VIP tickets to all ticket only events at the conference. PLUS, you can get your hotel accommodations paid for! For the first six attendees that you register, you will receive one free night at the W Hotel. If you get ten attendees to register, you will receive two nights free!
Interested? Here’s what you need to know:
- Ambassadors will help publicize the conference and all official Blogalicious events, such as the Chicago Meet Up.*
- Ambassadors will be required to blog about the conference by posting three posts per month, preferably on an almost weekly basis. Posts can range from discussing Blogalicious related events you attended to conference related topics such as women of color in social media and marketers- it’s up to you.
- Ambassadors will participate in monthly conference calls with the directors of Blogalicious.
- Ambassadors may be asked to attend other events as official representatives of Blogalicious. If travel is required, Ambassadors will receive reimbursement for approved travel related expenses.
- Ambassadors will be required to organize a Blogalicious meet-up in their home town? The meet-up can be at any coffee lounge, bar, or restaurant. Be creative!
- In addition to getting free registration and possibly your room paid for, ambassadors will be given opportunities to network and market their own blogs. You’re blog and profile will be featured on our Blogalicious Blog and in included in our conference program.
To Apply: Send us a description of a what you envision you can do to help promote and make the conference a blow out event. Ambassadors should a fun, sociable, and outgoing spirit. What unique skills, contacts, or personalities traits do you have that help make you an outstanding Blogalicious Ambassador? While we are willing to consider several creative ideas, preference will be given to those women that have outlined an action plan for their role as an Ambassador. You can submit your “application” by email. All summaries must be between 300-1,000 words. Or, you can include a video describing to us why we should consider you as an ambassador. Entries or questions should be submitted to email@example.com no later than June 19, 2009.
Blogalicious Ambassadors will be selected by the Directors of the conference by June 21, 2009 and announced on our conference blog site.
*Official rules and guidelines to be sent to selected ambassadors. This post in no way creates a contract between interested or selected ambassadors.